This Release and Waiver of Liability (the "Release") executed by ("Volunteer") releases Golden Gate Restaurant Association ("GGRA"), a non-profit corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of California and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents. The Volunteer desires to provide volunteer services for GGRA and engage in activities related to serving as a volunteer at Eat Drink SF 2018..
Volunteer understands that the scope of Volunteer's relationship with GGRA is limited to a volunteer position and that no compensation is expected in return for services provided by Volunteer; that GGRA will not provide any benefits traditionally associated with employment to Volunteer; and that Volunteer is responsible for his/her own insurance coverage in the event of personal injury or illness as a result of Volunteer's services to GGRA.
1. Agents: I understand and acknowledge that Dominic Phillips Event Marketing ("DPEM") is an agent of GGRA.
2. Terms: I, the Volunteer, agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, found in the Volunteer Handbook (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5DusEm7ySUsNDJ6V1Y1Ni0yR2c/view
), and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by GGRA, or the employees, representatives or agents of GGRA.
3. Waiver and Release: I release and forever discharge and hold harmless GGRA, and its employees, representatives or agents of GGRA, and successors, and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the services that I provide to GGRA. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges GGRA from liability or claim that I may have against GGRA with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I provide to GGRA or occurring while I am providing volunteer services.
4. Insurance: Further I understand that GGRA does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide me with financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability benefits or insurance of any nature in the event of my injury, illness, death or damage to my property. I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of GGRA beyond what may be offered freely by GGRA in the event of such injury or medical expenses incurred by me.
5. Medical Treatment: I hereby Release and forever discharge GGRA from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my tenure as a volunteer with GGRA.
6. Assumption of Risk: I understand that the services I provide to GGRA may include activities that maybe hazardous to me involving inherently dangerous activities. As a volunteer, I hereby expressly assume the risk of injury or harm form these activities and Release GGRA from all liability for injury, illness, death or property damage resulting from the services I provide as a volunteer or occurring while I am providing volunteer services.
7. Photographic Release: I grant and convey to GGRA all right, title, and interests in any and all photographs, images, video, or audio recordings of me or my likeness or voice made by GGRA in connection with my providing volunteer services to GGRA.
8. Other: As a volunteer, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of California and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California. I agree that in the event that any clause of provision of this Release is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected.
By clicking "I agree" below, I express my understanding and intent to enter into this Release and Waiver of Liability willingly and voluntarily.